Monday, July 12, 2010

Managing artists is like herding cats

I have excellent communication skills and a rich arsenal of marketing tools and tactics. The animation industry is a fiercely competitive business, and I am comfortable with bombarding the audiences with the most articulate information that they need to grasp given a very limited attention span. Managing artists is like herding cats, wedding dresses
but I manage to be widely respected as a visionary, personable and highly creative line producer
beach wedding dresses, which may justify my assertion as a leader and team player.
cheap wedding gownsCareer Objective:Simply put, casual wedding dressesI wish to become the best known CG-based TV advertising producer in China. I can not only provide groundbreaking ideascolor weddin dresses, I can guarantee seamless communication with agencies and proven methodology to produce on time, on budget and beyond description.
some birds are not meant to be caged
something inside
more than just words